Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chapter #29

This is the 29 Chapter and so far I think that this book is great.Ok back to the story.Two years later The same ship came back and she decided to go to them. so she did and they were very nice. Karana did not speak the same language so they just made shapes with there hands.The white men made a dress for Karana and they were ready to leave but they stayed there for 10 days.When they were sailing she thought of all of the good times she had on the island.She was so sad leaving the island but she missed not being with people.
This book is awesome.Ok I'm done with the book nothing else to say.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Josh,

    Great summary of the chapter. I would like to see you take more of a personal take on the book.

    I would like you to refer to the paper I gave you for the Book Report.

    I do not want the story re-told by you, but I want you to take the main points and apply it to you; whether as finding new words or looking at principles that may be life-changing.

    ReplyDelete